Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Ever Wonder What's in Bob Woodward's Refrigerator?

Bob Woodward & Tina Brown at The Connecticut Forum. Photo by Nick Caito.


Each Forum, we ask our panelists to fill out a fun questionnaire to help us get to know them a little better. Check out what Bob Woodward, Tina Brown and Connie Schultz had to say!


What is your favorite place in the world? Why?

Bob: Venice, Italy. It reminds a visitor that time is very old.
Tina: The sofa in our house on Long Island.
Connie: Home-my favorite people tend to be there.


What is something you can't live without?

Bob: My wife, Elsa.
Tina: My Blackberry.
Connie: Optimism.


What book are you currently reading?

Bob: Wolf Hall
Tina: The Blue Sweater
Connie: Willie Mays: The Life, The Legend


What is always in your fridge?

Bob: Water.
Tina: How about ON my fridge? That would be a photo of myself 10 pounds overweight...in a bikini.
Connie: Skim milk from Ohio farmers.


What surprises people about you?

Bob: I don't know.
Tina: I am a secret introvert.
Connie: They never say.




Want more?
Clips from A World of Change
are now available on TheForumChannel!






No comments: